The 12 battle rope exercises in the video for fast weight loss are…
1. Alternating waves. You will see most people reference this as like doing all out sprints for your upper body
2. Hip toss. This is a favorite exercise of MMA fighters. It works your obliques or the muscles around your love handle area. It is best to pretend like you are throwing somebody around when doing battle rope hip tosses and to do it faster pretend that you never give them a chance to rest by throwing right back to other side by not giving them a chance to rest.
3. In & out waves
4. Seated hip toss. Basically like doing the Russian twist love handle or oblique exercise.
5. Waves (double waves). Just like the alternative battle rope wave but using both arms
8. Jumping jacks. Battle rope jumping jack workout?
9. Power slams. I feel like the incredible hulk when I do this movement because I feel like I’m tearing up the ground causing earthquakes when I do it. So when you do it imagine that you are trying to cause a crack in the ground
10. Side-to-side waves. I use this exercise as kind of a rest since it is one of the easiest to me but don’t slack off when you get to it. Just like with battle rope hip toss you can pretend you are flinging someone from side-to-side without giving them time to rest.
11. Shuffle. My favorite and may be the best since in this battle rope exercise your upper and lower body are used
12. Ski steps. Battle rope ski step workout?
You can incorporate these 12 battle rope exercises into a weight loss workout by doing 1,2 or all of these exercises in a battle rope workout (which I will soon release later) where you go thru all 12 battle rope exercises by doing each exercise for 10-to-30 seconds going all out or as hard as you can followed by a 10-to-30 second rest so…
If you did a simple 30 second on and off battle rope interval then going thru all 12 of these battle rope exercises just once would take you exactly 12 minutes and then you could rest for 1 minute and then do it again for a full 25 minute battle rope weight loss fat burning workout!